YOU AREN'T UNFOCUSED. SCATTERED. DIRECTIONLESS. ...OR EVEN INDECISIVE.
You’re just a creative entrepreneur who's stuck in your own head.
Whether you’re refining your brand, creating a new campaign, or preparing to hobnob with the next level of clientele; one thing’s for sure: It never hurts to have another brain in the mix.
THE COPY LAB IS EXCITED TO INTRODUCE CREATIVE RUT TO STRUT: A no-nonsense communications service for designers, developers, photographers, and anyone else who uses their creative talents to make a living.
You’ve been getting by just fine, but it's about more than getting by.
It's about getting more.
More of the work you're ready for. More of the projects you dream about. More of the clients you deserve.
It's about doing more.
Launch the campaign you’ve had on the backburner. Refine your brand for the next level of success. Clarify your message to recruit the best talent.
And that’s where I come in.
I’m Liz, owner of The Copy Lab, and I offer Rut to Strut because I know every creative entrepreneur needs a brainstorming partner from time to time. Someone to kick ideas around with. Someone to help turn that flicker of a notion into a flame.
I help designers, developers, photographers, writers, and videographers like you:
- Ramp up the value of their hardest-working communications asset- Feel proud of the business they've built- Market their products and services more confidently- See results on projects that just won’t end- Get taken more seriously by potential clients- And most importantly, turn abstract concepts into tangible creative products, services, or events they can share with others
In one week, I’ll help you tackle your most irksome communications or copywriting struggle and send you on your way with real-world recommendations and action steps.
THE RUT TO STRUT PACKAGE COSTS $300 AND INCLUDES:
- A one-hour, 1:1 brainstorming session (in person, over the phone, or via Skype). No judgments. No bad ideas. Just the two of us and all of our expertise swirling together in one brilliant conversational idea-storm.
- A summary report with recommendations and action steps. The best of our conversation summarized with my expert suggestions on what to do next, including steps you can begin taking immediately.
- Practical advice that you can use today and on whatever the future throws at you.
- A follow-up phone call. One last touch base to make sure you're ready to go forward with your action plan.
"Liz helped me focus my messaging, more clearly define my position and created some depth to my brand voice. The value I received in a short amount of time with her crushed my expectations. She knows what she's doing, and in this day where everyone sounds the same on the internet, I'm thankful to have this ace up my sleeve."
- Seth, Owner & Creative Director, WonderWild
You heard the man ... I'm crushing expectations.
So, put on your leather jacket.
Slick back your hair with that comb in your back pocket.
Heft that boombox on your shoulder and cue "Staying Alive."
Now, book your session. (Sooner is better—there are only six spots left until March 2017)
And start strutting.